This site provides an opportunity to the Telugu speaking community of the world to reach out to each other for finding suitable marriage alliances.The site displays matrimonial ads about the registered members who are looking out for the marriage alliances either for themselves or for their kith and kin.
One can find matrimonial ads of telugu speaking community belonging to all castes from all over the world. Ads can be registered online and immediately available for display.The service means we provide contact details of the suitable matches with the concern of the other party. Once paid will not be refundable.
We are not responsible for the authencity of the information contained in the matrimonial ad and urge the viewer of the ad to directly contact the concerned member if he/she is interested for alliance.
Other Salient Features of Pellisandadi
- Search our database based on generally followed criteria like Age and Caste and optionally you can go for advance search by giving other detalils like profession, qualification, presently residing, residential status, marital status and height.
- Simple and Convenient form for registration.
- This site is built by using latest in available web technologies and we assure you of fast and friendly service.
- You can modify or delete your ad by yourself anytime during the ad period. There is also no restriction on any number of times you can modify your ad. The ad code however will remain the same what is alloted to you intially at the time of registration.
- The registered ad will be displayed till the party delete themselves or they inform to the webmaster for deletion.
- While you can choose your password to modify or delete your ad, Incase you forget your password we can mail the password to your email address as given by you in the registration form.We cannot help you if you forget what email address was given to us.
- We are not responsible for the contents in the advertisement submitted by the people giving their matrimonial ads and the responsibility solely rests on the person who has submitted the information. See our Terms Of Service for further details.